9,069 total views, 3 views today
Cutting Tailoring Exam Paper 2010
Cutting Tailoring Exam Paper 2010 Download Now . Click here to download Cutting Tailoring Exam Paper 2010 from here. We are providing Cutting Tailoring Exam Paper 2010 Exam Paper at here. NIOS Study Material, Computer Hindi Notes, Computer MCQ Questions for Competitive exams Download in PDF files.
CUTTING AND TAILORING
( Theory )
Time : 1½ Hours ] [ Maximum Marks : 30
Note : (i) Answer any five questions.
(ii) Marks are indicated against each question.
- Describe the function of the following machine parts : 1½×4=6
(b) Stitch regulator
(c) Tension disc
(d) Thread take-up lever
2. Distinguish between (any two pairs) : 3×2=6(a) Bound button hole and Worked button hole
(b) Pinking scissors and Trimming scissors
(c) Tailors art curve and Leg shaper
3. Write short notes on the following : 2×3=6
4. Describe six precautions to be observed while pressing garments. 1×6=6
Describe five kinds of colour harmony. 6
5. State whether the following are ‘True’ or ‘False’ : 1×6=6
(a) French seam is used on heavy fabrics.
(b) Running stitch is used for smoking.
|(c)||‘L’ square is used to draw curved line.
Double pointed dart is used in ladies shirt.
(e) Fine stitch is used for making button hole.
(f) Self-bound seam is like a flat seam.
6. (a) Why tucks are made in garments?
(b) Write names of six types of tucks. 3+3=6
|7. (a)||Why is it necessary to estimate cloth requirement according to the width
of the cloth?
(b) How will you do cloth estimation for the following? 3+3=6
(ii) Gents’ shirt
- Physics GK
- Online Quizs
- Haryana GK
- Daily Gk
- Hindi Typing (Fast Hindi Typing Tool)
- Google Search (Search Everything Supper Fast)
Haryana HSSC Study Material.
Haryana HSSC Gk Quizs
Haryana HSSC History Single Line Questions
Haryana HSSC Geography Single Line Questions
Haryana HSSC Political Science Single Line Questions
Haryana HSSC Economics Single Line Questions
Haryana HSSC English Single Line Questions
Haryana HSSC Hindi Grammar Single Line Questions
Haryana HSSC Physics Single Line Questions
Haryana HSSC Reasoning Online Quiz
Subscribe for get updates into your Inbox: